Sunday, February 04, 2007

Career fair is over!

Yes.. career fair is over and I have sent out 3 resumes plus an application form. The application form was meant for an advertising company. I'm crazy to have apply for that company.. haaa.haaa.. the first qns in the application form would have gotten me out of the interviewing list which is "Describe youreself in less than 20 words in the most creative way.". Do you think I can still be considered for the interview session?

I asked Dearie, "Do you think I'm bagging too much hope on the companies getting back to me for an interview?" He said yessss... Yup.. I'm thinking too much I would say. Haiz.. this is no GOOD!!! Cos the company might not even get back to me in the end. Haiz... dun think too much. Take it easy....

Bought a steamboat with dearie yesterday at taka and also 3 plastic cups of dessert. Yummy ... very delicious indeed. The shop's name is Andrew and Anderson located at Market Street if i'm not wrong. But now, they are setting up store at taka for a period of time. If pple are going there, do go and take a look. There are a lot of delicious chinese new yr food selling there like Pineapple tarts, love letters, peanuts and etc etc.... this is like having enclosed Chinatown in Ngee Ann City.

No comments: