Monday, February 05, 2007

A new week has juz begun and beginning to END

Yess.. today is Monday. In abt 30 mins, it will Tues. That's how fast time passes each and every other day. And I'm fearing it for the pace it is moving at as it is already in the week 5 of my last semster in NTU.

I haven 't been doing tutorials. FYP stuck here and there. Projects to be done soon and completed soon. Resumes to be prepared and typed out and awaiting to be sent out. With the upcoming of Chinese New Year, it juz adds on to my load as I haven't done any cleaning to my bedroom and study room. Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... I should have done them earlier. Haiz....

The week after Chinese NEw Year, will be my last recess in NTU.

It means serious work to be done:
  1. Tutorials to be done till tutorial 6 for each module.
  2. Revisions to be done in preparation for upcoming quiz which are due after recess.
  3. Projs to be done and handed in after recess.
  4. First draft of FYP report after recess.

OH MY....... I'M SO DEAD....

By saying so much, it will help to reduce my load. Thus I've decided to do with cleaning up this weekend and also my first 4 tutorials for my 2 modules if possible. Lastly done with my results collection.

Can I do IT???

Yesss.... Of course I can...

By the way, Happy 27th Month Anniversary, Dearie. =)

No comments: