Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Free day at home.

Yesss... I'm at home. At home means I've no sch, no lessons, nowhere to go (actually I've... ), but things to do. I've a quiz coming up next wk and the final draft of the rpt is also due next wk. I've handed two drafts of my rpt unknowingly to my sch sup. But the comment I had gotten each time was the same, "It looks kind of little.". I din wan it to be tat short also... but there isn't much things to type on.

AM I gone case this time round???
Being at home, is something I want throughout the week.. But this is not something good.. being at home, i dun do things in the morning.. morning is juz a slow motion part of the day which i always get through with. haiz.. i will be hanging on all the way to 2 a.m. in the morning to complete my tasks.. isn't tat stupid??? yess... very ... haiz..
Got to run over to the desk and start doing some constructive things...

No comments: