Friday, April 13, 2007

Today is Friday

Friday is here. This means that the week is coming to an end soon.... This is making me very nervous and scare. Why??? Cos next week is the start of my exams. First paper is on 17th April in the morning. Oh my god... I haven't start studying for that paper. haiz...

Today I woke up at 12 noon. Can U believe that??? haa..haaa .. I have NEVER slept for so long.... I slept at 12 midnight and woke at 12 noon. Crazy me... Muz be because I din sleep enough hours on thurs. (on thurs i slept at 4 a.m. and woke up 7 a.m. meaning I have only 3 hrs of sleep.) Now... I'm feeling refresh due to the 12 hrs of sleep I have.


There's a few pics that I want to show to my friends. Probably some may have seen it in Yahoo website.
Here are the pictures >>


An artist impression of the National Aquatics Center (L) and the National Stadium in Beijing, China. The National Aquatics Center hosts swimming, diving, water polo and synchronized swimming duirng the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
This is really beautiful and magnificant!!!


This is the look that it should have after everything is finished in 2008.


If I have the chance, I want to watch 2008 Olympics held at Beijing.


They are still working on it.

No comments: