Friday, April 13, 2007

There's soemthing I want to share with you.

Yes.. I remember what I want to say.

Yesterday night I met my secondary school friend at the bus interchange. He was my classmate for 2 years. I told him something which I din expect myself to say it. Here is what I have told him >>

In this era, when you have landed yourself in your dream schools, polys, universities, you must know what you want from that place. If you want to go overseas to work, you have to prove that you have the capability to do it. You are the BEST and no one else. This is not easy but is your aim and you have to think of the things to do in order to make it come through. Think of the things that you do, will give you the chance to achieve your aim. A lot of people have the dream, but more often than not, they do not know how to go about making it come true. You can dream but you want it to be real, isn't it? You don't work hard, the chance won't drop down from the sky and let you pick it up!!! Therefore,

Know what you WANT and what is your aim/dream.

Know what you can do. In other words, know your abilities and using your abilities, what can you do with them?

Know what are the things you can do with your abilities in order to achieve your wants and dreams.

DO the things you stated in order for your dreams or aims to come true.

Quote from Nike

JUST DO IT!!!



Yes I know this is not easy. Therefore your understanding of yourself is very important. You must know whether you can push yourself to the maximum, what will happen if you push yourself to the limit and the amount of confidence you have for yourself.

I regretted not knowing what I want in year 1. I also regret for not studying hard enough. The amount of regrets I have, is infinite.

However I know that it's kind of late to say it now.
There are always ways to make my dreams come true in the future. It's always whether I want to do it a not. No one can force me by putting a gun at my temple and say, "DO it or you will DIE.". Yes... I will die with regrets if I have nvr attempt to do the things that I always want to do.


I just want to say, "Life goes on if you have failed. In your heart, knowing that you have tried hard, is enough. At least you have tried. When you look back in the future, you won't feel a sense of remorse."

加油!!! 加油!!!