Saturday, August 18, 2007

Long waiting post.

Haven't blog for a long time. No one reads/see =>> so no blogging. (This isn't the reason!! Nothing to blog again.)

Working for 2 months. Graduated for 1 month since the day I went for my convocation. Working isn't tat fun or interesting after all. Got to use yr PEA brain a bit to do work. Hahaa.. Does tat mean I dun use my brain at all times?? Probably tat's the case. Cos it's kind of rusty these days. Getting lost all the time. According to pple, it's ok as it's a new thing!


Next Month is the big day for me and eggy. And also the month to mark his departure to Japan. It makes me sad and sadder.. Haiz... it's weird to have him at other places. I have no one to complain and and enjoy my happy moments with.

I need to leave this place for my good. I need to grow up.

No comments: